Quick and easy access to information about research funding is decisive for the innovation competition. The Federal Funding Advisory Service on Research and Innovation is the central point of contact for any questions concerning research and innovation funding in Germany.
Who provides funding and how? Is there a financial support for my project? Where can I apply? These and other questions are answered by the Federal Funding Advisory Service on Research and Innovation individually and directly by phone or by e-mail to email@example.com. The consulting services are provided free of charge.
Profit from the Federal Government‘s free Funding Advisory Service on Research and Innovation:
- Identifying suitable funding programmes
- Advising on the Federal, Länder and EU research and funding landscape
- Assisting the classification of project ideas
- Recommending specialist partners
- Advising on offers referering patents and research utilization as well as research-based start-ups
- Advising on promoting the next generation of scientists
- Supporting the preparation of international projects
The Advisory Service is supported by the following ministries:
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi)
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU)
- Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVi)
- Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)
- Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection (BMJV)
- Federal Foreign Office (AA)
Corporate Guidance Service
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) engaged in research play a key role in innovation and create employment. To obtain fast-track information on research and innovation funding, companies can contact the Corporate Guidance Service, which offers individual and customised advice on the available funding for a planned research project.